Thursday 11 June 2009

That Friday feeling...on Thursday!

I'm so glad today is my last working day, joy! Off to Yorkshire tomorrow for some lovely country air and home cooking. It's also going to be time to get some much needed help and inspiration from my very creative and arty Mum. Its sometimes hard working on your own in your studio (desk in bedroom!!) so feedback from friends/family is invaluable to me.

I really need to get moving with my new ideas so I will hopefully return on Monday refreshed and motivated to start getting my new products online.

This week has been very exciting as I've had a few new trade enquiries which have come from Folksy browsers. One from a shop in the south of France and one from an online card store. My mission is definitely to get my name out there a bit more so this is a huge step in the right direction.

1 comment: