Wednesday 29 July 2009

New stock, yippee (+ my efforts last night!)


Yesterday was an exciting day when my stock of picture frames arrived! I think the delivery man thought I was slightly mad, I couldn't contain my excitement!! It was like Christmas unpacking my two boxes of goodies. I am so pleased with them and need to send a special thank you email to the suppliers who have just been so wonderful and helpful.



I dashed home last night with one box safely in my clutches with the aim to make some gorgeous things to fill my fab new frames with. But alas there were more important things to do like a personalised mini motor card order from notonthehighstreet.com. I also had to make 35 discount vouchers for goody bags (organised by ShopHandmadeUK) which are to be handed out at a womens confidence coaching workshop.




No comments:

Post a Comment