Thursday 9 July 2009

Striving to expand

Its been a while since I've last posted any news but its a been a busy few weeks at my full time job and my evenings have been spent training for the British 10k run which is this Sunday!

To try and have more of a focus I've set myself a challenge to make one phone call or enquiry every day to try and give myself the step up I need to get Jim Jam Sandwich moving on to bigger and better things. Today was a call to my local pottery cafe in Dulwich, All Fired Up to see if they would stock my cards. Marilyn, the manager, seemed quite keen although they don't sell a huge amount of cards she has asked me to pop along this weekend. Christmas seems like it will be a better time to start though.

I have also finally found a great supplier of ready made frames and am going to get my order in this weekend so I can start framing some of my designs which has been on my to-do-list for ages! On the button/badge front, I am really happy with a a few I've done this week so this weekend I'm going to sort out the packaging and then get them up on my Folksy online store.

And finally a quick note about last weekend when my friend Sarah came down from Liverpool. We had the most fab weekend, catching up with friends, their babies, a day at Henley Royal Regatta where my boyfriends boat of 8 was competing and a Sunday of culture including a trip to the Saatchi gallery and tea at Fortnums, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment