Tuesday 22 June 2010

The newest members of Holmbush Road!

My housemate Helen and I were very excited about our trip to the Asics store on Argyll Street to get fitted out for new running trainers. Having both recently suffered with sore knees and with half marathons approaching we decided it was time to invest in new trainers. We arrived at the store to have our feet scanned, and with various minor abnormalities discovered, we were fitted with the most suitable trainers for our feet and were then filmed running in them. Both happy with our new fit outs our newest family members are now home and have both been broken in!
Also recently purchased for our weekend at Camp Bestival in July is my new Vango tent! I did feel slightly geeky and old one Saturday night when instead of getting ready to out and party I decided that buying my tent online was a far more important activity!! She/he has yet to be named and as I come from a family who sadly names everything any suggestions would be greatly received......... :-)

2 comments:

  1. Happy jogging, and the tent will be perfect - I have a vango tent, they rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :-) Cant wait to try out my tent, Ive heard Vango are good. Hope you have a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete