Friday 18 June 2010

Yippeeee its Friday!

I am literally about to head to work but wanted to write a quick post to say


***HAPPY FRIDAY***


I have never been so glad its Friday! I have had a very busy and fun week catching up with friends, going to gigs and design evenings and tonight is my first night in! Ok I know its Friday that you should usually go out but I think its time I gave myself a much earned night on the sofa relaxing and chatting with my lovely housemate Hels who I have hardly seen all week.


Anyway I hope you all have a great end to the week. I will be updating you properly over the weekend with what I've been up to. I will leave you with a lovely sunny picture I took on holiday in Mexico that will hopefully encourage the sun to shine this weekend! xx

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lovely week. If I had a housemate who cooked like your Hels I'd stay in every night and get fat! Lots of love, Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete