Thursday 20 August 2009

Knitted Toy Tales by the fab Laura Long!

I had a sneak preview last night of my friend Laura Long's first knitting book that is being published and I have to share how excited I am for her!


She has been working on her book for a while and it will officially be on sale in October. You can pre-order it through Amazon now. Knitted Toy Tales shows you how to make each of the 20 adorable characters in the book. With beautiful photography and illustrations by Laura its a wonderful gift for all abilities and ages I can't wait to get my hands on one ☺

She has been selling her wonderful knitted goodies for years, from dolls and mice to little purses each item is exquisitely made. I recently commissioned her to make a doll for my goddaughter and it was utterly perfect! She has her own website and you can also find her on notonthehighstreet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment