Wednesday 2 September 2009

JJS's wet and wonderful fjordland adventure ☂







Back from hols and finally time to dry off! Norway is well renowned for its damp, drizzly weather and it didn't let us down! It was however a fab 5 days spent with my brother and his family surrounded by beautiful scenery, the freshest air you can possibly imagine and plenty of adventures including white water rafting, beaver/elk night tour and lots of fantastic walks up steep hills.

I sadly didn't have time to shop and find any crafty Norwegian bits for my next blog giveaway but I am planning to still make something that sticks with the Norwegian theme. Keep your eyes peeled for the date to be revealed.

Anyway here are a few photos from my holidays. I will endeavor to get some more craft related entries posted soon. I only have 8 days to go at my current job then a week off where I'm planning to get all my christmas card designs/gifts done and listed for sale on both my folksy and notonthehighstreet stores.

1 comment:

  1. You are too damn cute Gem! Glad you had a great holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete