Saturday 13 March 2010

Beautiful buttons galore!

I use a lot of buttons on my cards and accessories and always try to use vintage/old buttons I've found and collected. This makes all my pieces unique and special which is really important to me. My grandmothers both handed down their button collections to me but they are now sadly dwindling away as I sell more and more cards.

To buy vintage buttons is incredibly expensive so I was very lucky a couple of weeks ago when one of my very special friends, Sarah, told me her Mum had had a massive clear out at their farm house and had come across 3 jars of buttons which she didn't really want. Sarah very kindly thought of me straight away and I am now the very proud owner of these three large jars of buttons :-) Huge thanks to Sarah and her wonderful Mum Anne xx

5 comments: